Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello! It's me

Yea! I finally took sometime to figure out how to reset my password. So now, instead of just being a casual observer, I can participate, again!

Today, I saw Heather's DH tag so I thought I'd go for it...;) However, I'll refer to my sweetheart as...

My HBL... Hunk of Burning Love (it's from a song)

What’s his name? Val Chadwick
How long have you been together? 15 years, WOW!
How long did you date? Five Months
How old is he? 50 and oh so handsome
Who eats more? Definitely My HBL
Who said I love you first? Val... and so my reply was "I loke you" More than like not quite love.
Who is taller? Val, by 6"
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject, I think we are equals.
Who does laundry? Me! Val is the transporter of soiled and clean laundry but I do everything else. It's my second full-time job!
Who does the dishes? We both do!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? My HBL
Who pays the bills? That's me!
Who mows the lawn? Valiant
Who cooks dinner? We take turns. Val makes tomato sandwiches and scrambled eggs better than me. :)
Who drives when you are together? Usually Val, he doesn't like some of my driving habits.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely - ME! Val is much more forgiving and less judgemental
Who asked out who first? Val asked me out... It was a blind date set-up by my good friend, Julie, and his Mom, Caren.
Who kissed who first? Well, I kissed Val first, not because I'm forward... I lost a challenge! When single and dating, Val always felt like too much energy was wasted wondering about the fisrt kiss, when would it happen, how would it happen, where would it happen, what would be the reaction, etc... So, on our third date we went bowling and the challenge was whomever had the lowest score would kiss the winner goodnight. I thought I was a pretty good bowler but alas, my HBL beat me... and the rest is history!
Who proposed? Val, of course! It was Unforgettable!
Who has more siblings? I do - 4 Sisters and 1 Brother compared to Val's 1 Sister and 1 Brother
Who wears the pants in the family? We are equals!
Tag to anyone else who would like to participate!

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

I am sooooooo glad that you finally are posting again. I check your page every few days and it drives me crazy that nothing has been updated since spring of last year. Finally, I can know what is going on.
Love you,
Gert