Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring, Glorious Spring!

I looked out the window and what did I see?
Yellow, white and purple crocus blooming just for me!
Spring always brings me such a nice surprise...
lovely flowers blooming right before my eyes.

I love all four of the seasons we enjoy in Utah, but I love spring and autumn - the most! This spring seems especially sweet because we had such a long cold winter. January was the coldest winter month in 34 years! In fact, my geraniums that I tried to winter over for the second year froze in the garage. So sad...

I love opening the windows to let the breezes freshen up the house.

I love to see the drapes rustle in the gentle breeze.

I love taking down the drapes for their annual cleaning, too.

I love walking around our yard to see the bulbs poking their heads up, growing and developing so they can put on their colorful splendor.. blooms!

I love seeing the popcorn popping on the apricot trees.

I love singing the song, too.

I just love Mother Nature and all She shares with us each season and everyday.

I have another post I began working on last September. Perhaps one of these days I'll finish it and post. But for now, I just wanted to share a few of my happy thoughts about this glorious time of year we call Spring...even if the calendar says she won't be here for a few more days;)

Happy Spring!

Oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day, too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay! you posted! It has been awhile, always nice to read your posts, they are so upbeat! I love spring to, lifts my spirits, it does!

CrunchyChick said...

You're back! I'm so glad to hear from you and your blog. :) We missed you here in BlogLand.