Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Footloose!

Footloose?

No, not me.

Last year I sold my car.  My little silver Beetle.

Why, you ask?

Because I wasn't driving it much anymore.  Seriously, I had driven it less than 4,000 miles in a 16 month period.

Now, when I want or need to go somewhere, I coordinate it with my cute husband or he takes me!

Not having a car has really cut back on my shopping, which is a good thing.

Not having a car has really cut in to my visiting, too, which is not a good thing.  It's a sad thing.

Whenever I see my grandchildren, sweet Abbi reminds me it's been a long time since I've seen them.

Indeed it has Miss Abbi, way too long.













My cute husband and sweet Miss Abbi!


My cute husband is headed to Scout Camp for a week in July.

That means I'll be stranded... seriously... stranded to my house! 

Oh my.

We've been talking about buying a new car... sooner than later.

Sooner, as in this autumn.

No comments: