This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcudGreat Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
London, England and the surrounding countryside to peruse book shops, stationers and fabric purveyors.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Something instrumental, or I listen to KBYU Classical FM.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Hmmmm. I'd buy a new car, pickup my handsome chauffer (my husband) and drive to Sun Valley, Idaho where we'd stay for a week, reliving our honeymoon!
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hot Fudge Sundae with homemade Fudge Sauce.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Israel and Jordan
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Place of Refuge by David Wooley
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
8. What is your favorite local escape?
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Prepare and serve a nice meal to my husband and watch romantic comedies at home.
Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Rahmschnitzel while on a skiing vacation in Switzerland, eons ago!