Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Official!

It's true... I can now say I've been to all 50 of the United States!

Thanks to Laura Michelle, I accomplished this feat when I travelled to Alaska to spend time with Laura and her family for a month. I had the time of my life, too!
  • This is Alaska's 50th anniversary of becoming part of the USA
  • Summer Solstice occurred
  • I experienced the long days of summer... it didn't get dark, just twilight
  • We welcomed a new grand-daughter, too!

Being able to check-off Alaska on the list of states I've visited was really secondary to the wonderful experience of being able to spend time with the Gent family. Getting to know Kellie better, seeing Laura in the Mama mode and being there when Laura delivered her second child was a truly amazing opportunity and experience I shall treasure, always!

No comments: