Friday, June 4, 2010

Lonely Days, Lonely Nights

...Where would I be without out my Valiant?

In my early twenties, I had a friend and later roommate who would sometimes say, after meeting a guy.... Oh, I could be married to him if he were a traveling salesman! Her way of nicely saying.... not my type!

Being self-employed, Val doesn't travel with his job. Once a year he may go to an out of town convention, but for the most part he's always home. A fact of which I am most grateful!

Even though I lived many years as a single woman, I've adapted to having my man around and feel safe.

If it is windy, thunderous or otherwise stormy when Val is gone, I hate it!

He just left for an overnight Pre-Trek event.

Next month he'll be gone for almost two weeks with Trek and Scout Camp.

I really miss him when he's gone :)

No comments: